Applications for the BA (Hons) in Islamic Studies 2020 – 2023 are now open.
» LANGUAGE PREREQUISITES
- 24 December 2018 – Applications open
- 1 March 2019 – Deadline for applications**
- 1 April 2019 – Shortlisted applicants are notified
- 19 April 2019 – Interviews for shortlisted applicants begin
- 3 May 2019 – Applicants informed of the outcome of their application
- 17 May 2019 – Deadline for successful applicants accepting the offer
- September 2019 – Student induction
**Late applications are considered at the discretion of the admissions panel.
Students seeking financial support will be required to fill out a financial aid application form if shortlisted for an interview. ***
***Please note, financial need does not impact admission offers.
The College is currently only able to accept UK and EU nationals. Non-EU nationals can only be considered if they already have the relevant visa status demonstrating the right to full-time study in the UK. Such evidence must be shown and discussed at the time of application, and again at interview.
If you have any questions about the application process, please email: