***This event is now sold out***
Cambridge Muslim College is organising a one-day seminar on hijama and its practice in the United Kingdom. The aim of this seminar is:
- To review the development of hijama including its links to acupuncture
- To assess traditional forms of training in the twenty-first century
- To relate traditional therapies to modern day medical practice
- To consider how best to assess the efficacy of traditional treatments
- To consider the legal risks practitioners might face and to review attitudes towards regulation
Cambridge Muslim College invites practitioners, health professionals and others who are interested in hijama to attend this seminar.
The seminar, entitled ‘Hijama – What of the Future?’, will take place on 18 November 2017 at Cambridge Muslim College, 14 St. Paul’s Road, Cambridge CB1 2EZ.
The full programme for the day is available here.
The registration fee is £10 (including lunch). Places are limited. Please book via: http://cambridgemuslimcollege.charitycheckout.co.uk/hijamaseminar
This conference is kindly sponsored by the John Templeton Foundation.
Please email Dr Atif Imtiaz at firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries.