Cambridge Muslim College invites applications for the post of Principal to be based at the College’s facility in Cambridge, United Kingdom.
The College seeks an outstanding leader who has a record of academic achievement and successful organisational management and development. The Principal’s role is to:
- Lead the College’s academic activity, delivering excellence in teaching, research and knowledge exchange.
- Oversee the academic programmes at the College and monitor the work of the Research Fellows.
- Lead fundraising efforts to strengthen the College’s Endowment Fund.
- Proactively seek funding for projects in pursuit of the College’s objectives.
- Establish and further good relations with the College’s institutional partners.
- Provide inspirational leadership to the College’s staff and students.
Applicants must demonstrate a commitment to the aims and ethos of the College. The successful applicant will be remunerated at a rate of £56,467 per annum. The College has a responsibility to ensure that all employees are eligible to live and work in the UK.
Applicants should submit a covering letter, a personal statement, curriculum vitae and two sealed letters of recommendation (including one from the most recent employer). The personal statement should describe the ambitions of the applicant for the College and provide a summary of his or her research interests.
Applications should be submitted by post to:
Cambridge Muslim College, 14 St Paul’s Road, Cambridge, CB1 2EZ United Kingdom
All enquiries should be made by email to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org