In July 2011, Cambridge Muslim College moved to its new home and permanent headquarters, Unity House, at 14 St. Paul’s Road, in central Cambridge. The Victorian building, built in 1847, has a large front office and two teaching rooms on the ground floor, a refectory and a commercial kitchen where a hot lunch is prepared each day. The first floor houses the library, the prayer room, a meeting room and offices of the Dean, the Academic Director, and the Operations Director. There are separate common rooms for male and female students.
The adjoining buildings – a row of former almshouses – are used as offices for the lecturers and Student Mentor & Chaplain. Behind these is a paved area with a picnic table and garden area that can be used by staff and students.